southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk
Please also follow us on our live Twitter Feed
  1. Published on: 08/11/2019 07:23 AMReported by: roving-eye
    Darcy Iverson-Berkeley the Brexit Party candidate was attacked after leaving a meeting in Southport last night.

    Darcy commented...

    "Upon leaving tonight’s Leavers of Britain meeting in Southport. I WAS ASSAULTED by this man who was a remainer!! Not on at all! Please SHARE.

    Video contains bag language.

     

    Submit News to Us

    Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk




  2. Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk





    Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk

    Your Comments:


  3. local says:08/11/2019 08:31 AM
    Who is the man pictured ?

    describing him as a "Remainer" isn't very helpful there's millions of them.

  4. Ceam says:08/11/2019 10:28 AM
    In what way was he a remainer? Just sounded like an idiot without a clue.

  5. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  6. Theatrics says:08/11/2019 11:36 AM
    Who is the man pictured ?

    Yeah, someone must recognize him if he's local...lets have his name posted on here as soon as possible.

  7. salus.populi says:08/11/2019 04:23 PM
    What sort of tinpot political party holds meetings in pubs and why would a remainder be drinking in Wetherspoons?
    Seems convenient thar the victim of the alleged assault had his camera rolling. Yet no actual evidence that any physical contact took place.
    And having your Auntie Julie leap to your defence whenever anyone makes a critical comment on Facebook isn't a great look for a parliamentary candidate either especially when she's such a foul mouthed fishwife.
    Last edited by salus.populi; 08/11/2019 at 09:51 PM.

  8. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  9. local says:08/11/2019 05:48 PM
    We know there are many dangerous remainer anti-democracy extremists about thousands of them have taken to the streets to bully and intimidate the respectable referendum winners.

  10. donkey22 says:08/11/2019 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    We know there are many dangerous remainer anti-democracy extremists about thousands of them have taken to the streets to bully and intimidate the respectable referendum winners.
    Really! Thousands you say? Source please.

  11. donkey22 says:08/11/2019 07:56 PM
    ‘Leavers of Britain meeting’. Oh good, so you’ll all be leaving Britain soon then?

  12. Likes gazaprop liked this post
  13. local says:09/11/2019 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    Really! Thousands you say? Source please.


    No problem I chose the Sun as it seemed apposite for someone who doesn't see that thousands of anti-democracy vote thieves massing to intimidate respectable people because they lost an intellectual argument is an attack on our countries democracy.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/870371...te-article-50/

  14. Nash says:09/11/2019 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    No problem I chose the Sun as it seemed apposite for someone who doesn't see that thousands of anti-democracy vote thieves massing to intimidate respectable people because they lost an intellectual argument is an attack on our countries democracy.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/870371...te-article-50/
    If you are using the Sun as your source material, then you are in the world of fake news. The truth and the Sun are worlds apart.

    Try reading a newspaper.

  15. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  16. donkey22 says:09/11/2019 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    No problem I chose the Sun as it seemed apposite for someone who doesn't see that thousands of anti-democracy vote thieves massing to intimidate respectable people because they lost an intellectual argument is an attack on our countries democracy.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/870371...te-article-50/
    THE SUN? Excuse me while I pick myself up from the floor from all this rolling with laughter. Anything err, slightly more reliable. I wouldn’t wipe my a**e with that rag.

  17. salus.populi says:10/11/2019 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    No problem I chose the Sun as it seemed apposite for someone who doesn't see that thousands of anti-democracy vote thieves massing to intimidate respectable people because they lost an intellectual argument is an attack on our countries democracy.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/870371...te-article-50/
    Can you point out the bit in the article or photos where the marchers are bullying and intimidating leave voters? That is after all the claim you were supposed to be justifying.


Custom Search

You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register


Privacy & Cookie Policy


       
   Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk
Christmas trees in southport
Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Bulk Aggregates in southport
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal





UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News


Supporting Local Business
165 Lord Street, Opposite the Prince of Wales, Southport, PR8 1PF
In superlative classic surroundings, enjoy your tea and food in a building which you would be forgiven to think was in the heart of London! Actually we are opposite the Prince of Wales in Southport
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 540066
Supporting Local Business
486 Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 3BD
We manufacture all types of Memorials and Cremation Tablets in marble, granite and stone. Existing monuments renovated & restored. Additional Inscriptions available on request
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578854

Supporting Local Business
178 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9 7DF
Although mainly catering for the family cyclist, our business encompasses all aspects of cycling.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 228805
Supporting Local Business
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE


Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)