southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

Thread: Spoilsports

Likes / Dislikes

Spoilsports

They have cut back the hedges that hid the seating area around the Marine Lake, so that it is clear to see those who are sitting there.

The shelters on the Promenade were too obvious and they were easily seen there, so where on earth are those kids going to congregate now?

2. Likes steve liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    They have cut back the hedges that hid the seating area around the Marine Lake, so that it is clear to see those who are sitting there.

The shelters on the Promenade were too obvious and they were easily seen there, so where on earth are those kids going to congregate now?
    Your back garden or back yard .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    Your back garden or back yard .

They already do - almost! I live in a fairly secluded area but it appears a dealer may live in the same area.

Likes / Dislikes
    They already do - almost! I live in a fairly secluded area but it appears a dealer may live in the same area.
    Unless you live on a desert island, a dealer most certainly does live in your area.

7. Likes wanda liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Unless you live on a desert island, a dealer most certainly does live in your area.
    How right you are. Have you any idea what a Scouse Turf Ballet is? There were two scouse lads on bikes, late teens/early twenties who were screaming in the middle of the road at one another. This was today. They made a great show of shouting, swearing, "I'm going to kill you" statements and throwing their bikes .. Then they threw down the bikes and faced up, dancing around and throwing punches at a distance of about six feet from one another - none of which appeared to connect. Then after a bit more dancing, they got on their bikes and rode off in different directions.
    Possibly drug mules involved in a Turf War.

Likes / Dislikes
    How right you are. Have you any idea what a Scouse Turf Ballet is? There were two scouse lads on bikes, late teens/early twenties who were screaming in the middle of the road at one another. This was today. They made a great show of shouting, swearing, "I'm going to kill you" statements and throwing their bikes .. Then they threw down the bikes and faced up, dancing around and throwing punches at a distance of about six feet from one another - none of which appeared to connect. Then after a bit more dancing, they got on their bikes and rode off in different directions.
    A drugs turf war? Really? With real handbags?

Likes / Dislikes
    An antiques dealer?

Likes / Dislikes
    I didn't realise there was an international border between Southport and Liverpool. You learn something new every day!

12. Likes KissThis, wanda liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I didn't realise there was an international border between Southport and Liverpool. You learn something new every day!
    Haven't you heard?

It's being tipped to be the chosen location for the latest Sicario film.

Sicario: The Day of the Plastic Scouser.

N.B. I don't know when shooting starts.

14. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Have you any idea what a Scouse Turf Ballet is?
    Can't say I've ever heard of that, myself.

Sounds like a term you might pick up from Roger's Profanisaurus.

16. Likes wanda liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    More likely while you're watching the "ballet" some other scroat is breaking in to a house near by.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    An antiques dealer?

Ha!Ha! Actually, yes, him too!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post

How do you make that out??

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    Can't say I've ever heard of that, myself.

Sounds like a term you might pick up from Roger's Profanisaurus.

Ha!Ha! If you had seen what we saw, there could be no other description for it. It looked like a dance on toes, it was really comical.

Likes / Dislikes
    How do you make that out??
    You said: "Possibly drug mules involved in a Turf War."

Drug mules are people who carry illegal drugs across international borders.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511
178 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9 7DF
Although mainly catering for the family cyclist, our business encompasses all aspects of cycling.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 228805

Southport & Ainsdale Golf Club, Bradshawa Lane, Southport, PR8 3LG
Following a full time career, Jim has now settled in to a challenging and exciting role as club professional at Southport and Ainsdale Golf Club.
WEBSITE     TEL: 577316
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)