southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

Thread: So Energy

Likes / Dislikes

So Energy

I am thinking about moving my gas and electric account to So Energy as recommended by Martin Lewis comparison site.

Does anyone use this supplier and if so would you recommend them?

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Lamparilla Guest
    I change very year, but I can't say I've heard of that one.

But if you get a good price and it's fixed for at least a year, then go for it. The customer services of all these companies are what I call 'kids on computers', so I guess they'll be as good or bad as any of the others.

These days, with online readings, you can go a whole year and never have to contact them.

Likes / Dislikes
    Blog Entries
    I’m with coop energy and very pleased with customer service as well as price

Lamparilla Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I’m with coop energy and very pleased with customer service as well as price
    I'm with Engie where I got a fixed price for 18 months. They also don't do smart meters . Despite all the BS and misinformation, there is no requirement to have a smart meter.

6. Likes steve liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamparilla View Post
    I'm with Engie where I got a fixed price for 18 months. They also don't do smart meters . Despite all the BS and misinformation, there is no requirement to have a smart meter.
    +1

Likes / Dislikes
    I was with So Energy until last month, absolutely no problems at all. I only left because I change suppliers regularly to get the best deals. I have just signed my Mother up to So Energy. I’ve gone with Engie as they offered a fixed deal for two and a half years.

Likes / Dislikes
    Many thanks for the feedback; I am going to give them a go

Likes / Dislikes

Call or text roving-eye with your news 07530 315 478 or email timj@qnews.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    I am in Martin Lewis's Cheap Energy Club. They suggest a couple of deals based on your usage and its up to you whether or not you switch. You get emails occasionally telling you that you are still on the best deal or that you could get a better deal. I am on a 2 year fix which is coming to an end this year and I will porobably switch again to one of the Club's suggestions, as I have for the past 6 or so years. I find it comforting to know that my deal is still good as it is so hard to compare sometimes.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)