southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk
Please also follow us on our live Twitter Feed
  1. Published on: 10/08/2018 10:43 AMReported by: roving-eye
    Detectives investigating an incident in Southport earlier this week have charged five people with false imprisonment, assault and blackmail offences.

    At around 4.30pm on Tuesday, 7 August, a call was received of a man allegedly being held at an address in Grosvenor Road. Officers attended the address and located the victim, who had suffered minor injuries.

    Four men and one woman have been charged with various offences and will all appear at Liverpool Magistrates Court this morning, Friday 10 August.

    51-year-old Max William Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    30-year-old Max William Vincent Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    32-year-old Matthew Smith from Preston Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    49-year-old Bret-Marie Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    22-year-old Robert Guy Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
     

    Submit News to Us

    Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk




  2. Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk



    Your Comments:


  3. whiplash says:10/08/2018 04:58 PM
    Horrific.
    Hope they all rot in hell,but they will not.

  4. said says:10/08/2018 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roving-eye View Post
    Detectives investigating an incident in Southport earlier this week have charged five people with false imprisonment, assault and blackmail offences.

    At around 4.30pm on Tuesday, 7 August, a call was received of a man allegedly being held at an address in Grosvenor Road. Officers attended the address and located the victim, who had suffered minor injuries.

    Four men and one woman have been charged with various offences and will all appear at Liverpool Magistrates Court this morning, Friday 10 August.

    51-year-old Max William Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    30-year-old Max William Vincent Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    32-year-old Matthew Smith from Preston Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    49-year-old Bret-Marie Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    22-year-old Robert Guy Henshaw from Grosvenor Road was charged with false imprisonment, assault occasioning ABH and blackmail.
    They sound like a nice family - not!!

  5. cotton man says:11/08/2018 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    They sound like a nice family - not!!
    Hope these nasty people get a long prison sentence where they will enjoy the daily fear and violence and the comfort of the cold and noisy nights spent in their cell.

  6. rolling-thunder says:11/08/2018 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton man View Post
    Hope these nasty people get a long prison sentence where they will enjoy the daily fear and violence and the comfort of the cold and noisy nights spent in their cell.
    I'll be taking bets the Wife will walk free with a slap on the wrist? I wonder how his building firm staff will cope now? That's lot of jobs at risk.

  7. cotton man says:12/08/2018 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rolling-thunder View Post
    I'll be taking bets the Wife will walk free with a slap on the wrist? I wonder how his building firm staff will cope now? That's lot of jobs at risk.
    What is company called, is it local?

  8. rolling-thunder says:12/08/2018 09:54 AM

  9. cotton man says:12/08/2018 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rolling-thunder View Post
    Thank you.

  10. rolling-thunder says:14/08/2018 07:36 PM
    Have there been any updates to this case?


Custom Search
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport


Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register


The Best Of Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal



Jobs from Indeed



UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News


Supporting Local Business
37 Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR84AG
Carpets & Rugs located in Birkdale Village
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 550840
Supporting Local Business
Woodlands, Sandy Lane, Holmeswood
Animal Base - Your local pet food supplier - helping Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Survive. Delivery to all local areas, please call 01704 822828. Suppliers of all Pet Foods and Accessories including Hay and Straw. Free Delivery to Anywhere in Southport.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 822757

Supporting Local Business
Tower View, Blind Mans Lane, Ormskirk, L39 3AD
Lea's traditional farm butchery. Quality beef, lamb, pork, steaks, poultry, dry cured bacon, diced & minced beef.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01695 577 500
Supporting Local Business
150 Cambridge Road, Churchtown , Southport , PR9 7LW
Johnsons Churchtown Ltd is a garage established in 1898. Mot only - 25
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 226070


Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
How We Use Cookies