southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk
Please also follow us on our live Twitter Feed
  1. Published on: 05/12/2017 10:23 AMReported by: roving-eye
    Do you know this man?

    Police are looking to speak to him in connection with harassment offences around the Kew area of Southport. Police are asking for anyone who may know who this man is to contact the Officer in Charge on 1081@lancashire.pnn.police.uk.

    Alternatively you can call CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting log reference: LC-20171129-1641.
     

    Submit News to Us

    Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk




  2. Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt 07530 315 478 southport@qnews.co.uk



    Your Comments:


  3. in the shed says:05/12/2017 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roving-eye View Post
    Do you know this man?

    Police are looking to speak to him in connection with harassment offences around the Kew area of Southport. Police are asking for anyone who may know who this man is to contact the Officer in Charge on 1081@lancashire.pnn.police.uk.

    Alternatively you can call CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting log reference: LC-20171129-1641.
    Lives at the bottom of Sangness dr on the Kew estate shouts at everybody just ask the postman

  4. lawed143 says:05/12/2017 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by in the shed View Post
    Lives at the bottom of Sangness dr on the Kew estate shouts at everybody just ask the postman
    Shed, surely you should be contacting the police with this info rather than posting his personal details on here....he might just be innocent....

  5. Orb says:05/12/2017 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawed143 View Post
    Shed, surely you should be contacting the police with this info rather than posting his personal details on here....he might just be innocent....
    Maybe he did contact the Police. Personally I think it's a good idea that now everybody knows that either he has issues, or is just a di-ck!

  6. Lamparilla says:06/12/2017 08:20 AM
    Presumably, one of the alleged offences will be cycling on the pavement.


Custom Search
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport


Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register


The Best Of Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal



Jobs from Indeed



UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News


Supporting Local Business
25 Hesketh Drive, Churchtown, Southport, PR9 7JG
Speciality Sausage Maker
BBQ & Outdoor Catering Hog Roast
Loyalty Card Discount Scheme
     TEL: 01704 228938
Supporting Local Business
49 Halsall Road, Halsall, Nr Ormskirk, L39 8RW
garage established over 11 years. Now selling much more than 4 wheel drives! Check out the website for the full current list! Gregory Garage 4x4
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 841301

Supporting Local Business

The Local Pressure Group for Pedestrians and Cyclists. Our aims include calling for better and safer cycle-paths/lanes, improved crossing facilities/safer junctions etc. Visit our site - join us!
WEBSITE
Supporting Local Business
15 Hampton Road, Southport, PR8 6SX
Your local hire centre. Extensive range of tools and equipment. Suppliers to the trade and DIY
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 538595


Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
How We Use Cookies