southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
    said Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    As you live in a detached house, your neighbour sounds as though he is a distant relative of Black Bolt.
    I was in the front garden at the time and his window was open - but not wide enough for me to aim the water hose through it!

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    I was in the front garden at the time and his window was open - but not wide enough for me to aim the water hose through it!
    The only reason his window was open in mid-winter, would be to tell you to "ph**k off and stop whinging!!
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

Likes / Dislikes
    I'm just damned glad I don't know you, let alone living next door or even close to you.

Likes / Dislikes
    That is an odd decision by your neighbour to have his windows open in mid February. Unless he has respiratory issues.

What time of the day was the match played?

said Guest
    That is an odd decision by your neighbour to have his windows open in mid February. Unless he has respiratory issues.

What time of the day was the match played?
    He has a window open almost all the time, especially when entertaining - it acts as a vent from herbal essences! I sneaked up and closed it one time from the outside, to smoke him out!

Likes / Dislikes
    He has a window open almost all the time, especially when entertaining - it acts as a vent from herbal essences! I sneaked up and closed it one time from the outside, to smoke him out!
    By "herbal essences" I assume you are referring to marijuana being consumed, rather than a volumising shampoo.

If so, his decision to have a ground floor window open at consumption times is indiscreet.

Perhaps the passive (and active?) drugs consumption is stimulating the mental health issues you recognise?

said Guest
    By "herbal essences" I assume you are referring to marijuana being consumed, rather than a volumising shampoo.

If so, his decision to have a ground floor window open at consumption times is indiscreet.

Perhaps the passive (and active?) drugs consumption is stimulating the mental health issues you recognise?
    No! He appears to be too practised at it - I think he was born an imbecile!

Likes / Dislikes
    It must have been! The lunatic next door shook the house with his screaming antics! I swear I will get him locked up in a straight jacket!
    I worry for the integrity of his property, if from your front garden you can see your detached house being shook by his ravings. Imagine the cumulative damage he's inflicting on his house!

Given all you say about him, he sounds in need of a good therapist.

said Guest
    I worry for the integrity of his property, if from your front garden you can see your detached house being shook by his ravings. Imagine the cumulative damage he's inflicting on his house!

Given all you say about him, he sounds in need of a good therapist.
    Actually, he is quite a nice lad really. It took him about a week after he moved in last summer to discover how the vacuum cleaner worked, possibly another two weeks to investigate the washing machine which he uses rarely - I suspect the majority of his washing is at his Mums. I did have words with him about a garden party he had one night, he apologised and has been pretty good since. He has a very happy outlook and he is always laughing when he is with his friends - but he is a football fanatic, and I know immediately when there is a football game on the television - no world of a lie, it is worse than being down the pub on a sports night. I call him all the names under the sun - but he is not to know about that. Oh, that reminds me - I must send him a bill for cleaning up the weeds outside his house! He!He!

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

4-8 Liverpool Avenue, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3NH
We have a superb range of over-mantle mirrors to complement any room setting, with over 300 in stock to view.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578788
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE

33 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AB
Awnings, canopies and continental security shutters with manual or electric operation, complete our exterior range.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 514333
178 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9 7DF
Although mainly catering for the family cyclist, our business encompasses all aspects of cycling.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 228805

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)