southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3418
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by theantiquesman View Post
    5th Aug 2017

Hamble is the only survivor

Congratulations to Hamble she is still surviving

We all hope you win

as from 17th June 2017
    the following members will be dropping out and their membership will not be renewed, this will also apply to all members when their account runs out.
    Intheshed
    Theantiquesman
    China jean
    scouse marie
    Markone will also have dropped out on 24th June 2017
    No Name and Juliet 10 have drop out
    as have ChrisR and Concerned, Black Book has now dropped out

Any member whose account is between £1 and £2 will only have a half share in the Lotto that week.

ChrisR and *Concerned* have dropped out

This week Whiplash and SumSum leave the syndicate

As we are running down the lotto syndicate we will not renewing any account.,

We would like to thank INTHESHED, the initial checker on the night and ChrisR as backup checker.

I do check the tickets my self, then I take them to the local shop for checking through the official system.

------------------------

Syndicate H.Q. is at Antique / Shop-China Shop, 8, Portland Street Southport
    Sat Nav ................ PR81JU
    open Mon - Sat. 10am - 5pm
    JOHN NOLAN theantiquesman
    tel 07714 32 22 52

IMPORTANT

Referring to the Lottery syndicate.
    Whilst I take every care to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this Lottery syndicate thread. I take NO responsibility for any posts or mistakes REGARDING the lotto on this thread or any other thread.
    Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, Qlocal any of its directors or any members of the syndicate or myself, cannot take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
    Prize winning and all aspects of the National Lottery games are subject to Games Rules and Procedures. Any taxes due with winning the lotto are the syndicate members individual responsibility. When we win a amount of money over £1000 this will be distributed at the next convenient working day to receiving the payment from Camelot UK Lotteries Limited. I will PM each member with my contact number (07714 322252). on the winning day. All lotto tickets I keep for 31 days so if any one wants to check or view them, feel free to do so. I repeat............Remember I keep all old tickets for 31 days only.

Any member who's account is below £1 and has not brought their account up to £2 by 5.00pm on the day of the lotto draw that is Saturday by 5.00pm will not have any share in the winnings.

Any member whose account is between £1 and £2 will only have a half share in the Lotto that week.

This includes ChrisR and *Concerned* this week

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    I repeat.

All members need to bring their accounts up to date by Noon on the Saturday of the draw. 5.00pm at the latest on the Saturday of the draw. If not any member with below £2 and more than £1 in their account on Saturday will be in the lotto syndicate BUT will only receive half the winnings, this means you only have half a share.

Any member whose account is below £1 and has not brought their account up to £2 by the day of the lotto draw that is Saturday at 5pm will NOT have any share in the winnings. SORRY ABOUT THIS.

So please do not let your account, go in the red, my mobile number is 07714 32 22 52[/COLOR]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACCOUNT DETAILS

as of 5th Aug 2017 this is how the accounts stand

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS

1. ChrisR .............07-11-20-33-36-44..............£0 dropped out

2. Markone ..........03-10-12-14-16-21..............£0 dropped out

3. in the shed .....03-06-19-21-23-49...............£0 dropped out

4. SumSum .........13-17-25-31-41-47..............£0 dropped out

5. theantiquesman......05-07-14-34-39-44........£ 0 dropped out

6. *concerned* ............04-18-21-34-37-41 ....£0 dropped out

7. Whiplash ....... 01 -15 -21- 31- 56 -57..........£0 dropped out

8. Hamble ............05-17-21-36-43-48 ...............£7

9. NO Name............08-17-34-37-48-49. .............£0 dropped out

10. Juliet ten .......01-04-09-15-29-49 .................£0 dropped out

11. 'Black Book' ...... 04-09-15-20-28-30 ............£0 dropped out

12. China Jean .......08 - 09 - 21 - 25 - 26 - 43 .... £0 dropped out

13. Scouse Marie .... 04-08-19-27-44-53 ............£0 dropped out

Good luck Hamble from me and good luck from Him...............Let's hope it is not them that win.
    Thank you John.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    Good luck Hamble.
    Please share your winnings.x
    Is someone still checking or is it my job?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Is someone still checking or is it my job?
    No win Hamble, you will still have to carry on working
    It has been said that when helping people change their behaviour – “the spirit in which help is offered” is the most important aspect, more than the degree of skills and knowledge of the helper!

Likes / Dislikes
    I did not want to bring you the bad news...... next week the news may be better.
    bootle BILL always INVOICE.
    and never afraid to make a STATEMENT

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisR View Post
    No win Hamble, you will still have to carry on working
    Dash it!

Fingers crossed for next.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOTLE BILL View Post
    I did not want to bring you the bad news...... next week the news may be better.
    Thanks BB.

Did I tick that little box on remaining anonymous?

Likes / Dislikes
    12th Aug 2017

Congratulations to Hamble she is still surviving

We all hope you win tonight

as from 17th June 2017
    the following members will be dropping out and their membership will not be renewed, this will also apply to all members when their account runs out.
    Intheshed
    Theantiquesman
    China jean
    scouse marie

We would like to thank INTHESHED, the initial checker on the night and ChrisR as backup checker.

I do check the tickets my self, then I take them to the local shop for checking through the official system.

------------------------

tel 07714 32 22 52

IMPORTANT

Whilst I take every care to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this Lottery syndicate thread. I take NO responsibility for any posts or mistakes REGARDING the lotto on this thread or any other thread.
    Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, Qlocal any of its directors or any members of the syndicate or myself, cannot take any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
    Prize winning and all aspects of the National Lottery games are subject to Games Rules and Procedures. Any taxes due with winning the lotto are the syndicate members individual responsibility. When we win a amount of money over £1000 this will be distributed at the next convenient working day to receiving the payment from Camelot UK Lotteries Limited. I will PM each member with my contact number (07714 322252). on the winning day. All lotto tickets I keep for 31 days so if any one wants to check or view them, feel free to do so. I repeat............Remember I keep all old tickets for 31 days only.

Any member who's account is below £1 and has not brought their account up to £2 by 5.00pm on the day of the lotto draw that is Saturday by 5.00pm will not have any share in the winnings.

I repeat.

All members need to bring their accounts up to date by Noon on the Saturday of the draw. 5.00pm at the latest on the Saturday of the draw. If not any member with below £2 and more than £1 in their account on Saturday will be in the lotto syndicate BUT will only receive half the winnings, this means you only have half a share.

Any member whose account is below £1 and has not brought their account up to £2 by the day of the lotto draw that is Saturday at 5pm will NOT have any share in the winnings. SORRY ABOUT THIS.

So please do not let your account, go in the red, my mobile number is 07714 32 22 52[/COLOR]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACCOUNT DETAILS

as of 12th Aug 2017 this is how the accounts stand

8. Hamble ............05-17-21-36-43-48 ...............£5

Good luck Hamble from me and good luck from Him...............Let's hope it is not them that win.

Likes / Dislikes

Thumbs up

Good luck,Hamble.
    Devil in disguise,

Likes / Dislikes
    Hamble you need to try harder
    It has been said that when helping people change their behaviour – “the spirit in which help is offered” is the most important aspect, more than the degree of skills and knowledge of the helper!

Likes / Dislikes
    19th Aug 2017

Congratulations to Hamble she is still surviving foe another week or so

We all hope you win tonight hamble

as from 17th June 2017
    Intheshed
    Theantiquesman
    China jean
    scouse marie

------------------------

tel 07714 32 22 52

IMPORTANT

I repeat.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

as of 19th Aug 2017 this is how the accounts stand

8. Hamble ............05-17-21-36-43-48 ...............£3

Likes / Dislikes
    No win Hamble

Likes / Dislikes
    No win Hamble
    and that is official.

Likes / Dislikes
    26th Aug 2017

Congratulations to Hamble she is still surviving for another week or HALF so

We all hope you win tonight hamble

as from 17th June 2017
    Intheshed
    Theantiquesman
    China jean
    scouse marie

------------------------

tel 07714 32 22 52

IMPORTANT

I repeat.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

as of 19th Aug 2017 this is how the accounts stand

8. Hamble ............05-17-21-36-43-48 ...............£1

Likes / Dislikes
    20 25 34 41 42 52............ 58

Sorry Hamble no win.

next week you have a half chance of winning

Likes / Dislikes
    No win Hamble

x

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

178 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9 7DF
Although mainly catering for the family cyclist, our business encompasses all aspects of cycling.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 228805
Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511

Hesfords DIY & Gardening, Moorgate, Lancashire, L39 4RU
Hesfords has been a family concern since it was founded in 1903 by Charles Martin on Market Row. Originally specialising in engineering the company moved to its current location in 1978.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01695 572727
45a Sussex Road, Southport, PR9 0SR
Manufacturers of quality blinds and curtains including vertical, venetian, roller, pleated and roman. We are specialists in Conservatory blinds and motorisation. We also offer a full free measuring and fitting service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 548247

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)