southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    FFS are people really so thick or ignorant of modern day life, Elton John and David Furnish have 2 children how do think that happened!

Hopefully to put it to bed (so to speak ) either Tom or Dustin has

1. had sex with a woman
    2. artificially inseminated a woman
    3. IVF

either of which has resulted in a baby.

Not that they'll see this but I send best wishes and congratulations to the happy couple, as I would to any loving couple who announce such a joyous occasion.
    Last edited by gsgsgs; 18/02/2018 at 07:12 PM.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    FFS are people really so thick or ignorant of modern day life, Elton John and David Furnish have 2 children how do think that happened!

Hopefully to put it to bed (so to speak ) either Tom or Dustin has

1. had sex with a woman
    2. artificially inseminated a woman
    3. IVF

either of which has resulted in a baby.

Not that they'll see this but I send best wishes and congratulations to the happy couple, as I would to any loving couple who announce such a joyous occasion.
    It is interesting to note that the Daily Mail and The Independent have focussed on this exact issue just recently. There is a growing concern that has now been recognised from previous children of this kind of arrangement, who have now reached adult age.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    It is interesting to note that the Daily Mail and The Independent have focussed on this exact issue just recently. There is a growing concern that has now been recognised from previous children of this kind of arrangement, who have now reached adult age.
    Is there really?
    So every child from a heterosexual relationship grows up to be the perfect adult do they?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceam View Post
    Is there really?
    So every child from a heterosexual relationship grows up to be the perfect adult do they?
    No - and the local problem of little shi...s proves that, but those idiots are immune to the people around them. Check out this video, it is only a few seconds long.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...s-Morning.html
    If you know children you may understand what I am trying to get at.

Likes / Dislikes
    No - and the local problem of little shi...s proves that, but those idiots are immune to the people around them. Check out this video, it is only a few seconds long.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...s-Morning.html
    If you know children you may understand what I am trying to get at.
    ? What is that video meant to prove?

Likes / Dislikes
    The OP should have been shot into space,and then wiped up with a tissue,then thrown straight into the nearest bin,that would be one more loony less to roam the planet.....sorted.....
    The day that God created Akita's......He just sat back and smiled

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Now the world really has gone mad. How can 2 men be expecting a baby.

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is expecting a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black.

They both shared the news on their social media accounts.

The couple got married in a service at Bovey Castle Hotel on Dartmoor, Devon, in May last year.

A spokesman for the couple told the Press Association: "Tom and Dustin are thrilled to share that they are expecting their first child in 2018."

The couple posted a photograph of themselves holding up a baby scan picture on Instagram and Twitter, with the caption "Happy Valentines Day!".

They have not revealed any more details about the pregnancy.

Daley, 23, revealed he had a boyfriend in a YouTube video in 2013, and the pair announced their engagement two years later.
    So you're ignorant, antagonistic and homophobic, well done. I heard you were sick too, which you are, but I mean I'm more disappointed that you're still around to spill your ignorant vitriol. I was sort of hoping you'd died.

Anyway, to the subject in hand. I think it's fair that any couple really wanting children should be able to have them. The method is irrelevant. They both carry sperm, there are surrogate mothers out there.. Gay women can find sperm donors to fertilise their eggs. Conception is not the issue here, but being caring and responsible parents is. I don't see why anyone should be denied the chance to be a parent based on their sexual orientation. We ALL have the right to want and have children. And these children are very wanted indeed. It's a shame you weren't swallowed and then I wouldn't have to read this homophobic trash.
    There is a light and it never goes out.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by caveywavey View Post
    So you're ignorant, antagonistic and homophobic, well done. I heard you were sick too, which you are, but I mean I'm more disappointed that you're still around to spill your ignorant vitriol. I was sort of hoping you'd died.

Anyway, to the subject in hand. I think it's fair that any couple really wanting children should be able to have them. The method is irrelevant. They both carry sperm, there are surrogate mothers out there.. Gay women can find sperm donors to fertilise their eggs. Conception is not the issue here, but being caring and responsible parents is. I don't see why anyone should be denied the chance to be a parent based on their sexual orientation. We ALL have the right to want and have children. And these children are very wanted indeed. It's a shame you weren't swallowed and then I wouldn't have to read this homophobic trash.
    I can understand your objections to this very controversial topic - and yes, there are many couples who cannot have children for various reasons and adoption or IVF are of great benefit to such people and the children grow up in good environments. For same sex parents the issues are not as straight forward. Ignoring that it is a well known fact that children who are "different" in some way, will always attract bullying at school - there are far more deeper issues to consider. One of the partners will have contributed eggs/sperm to the child, while the other will have had nothing to do with its creation. Over time, would this not cause some resentment in the isolated partner? A new born baby is given time to "bond" with its mother as a necessary part of its development. Also, the baby has a great advantage if it is breast fed. The reason why a baby of two female partners is better off than a baby with two male partners. The video that I referred to could have been acted out by actors - if that is the case, what would the reason be, other than to draw attention to what I am trying to get across. If the video is real life - then, for those who understand children - it can be seen that the daughter's body language is well at odds with that of a natural child. This is the evidence that I have witnessed myself - two children I have known placed in such family arrangements, have not produced happy well balanced adults, far from it. But I have only known two - a small sample. If anyone knows of other children in the same situation and has observed alternative personalities - then I would be very happy to have been proved wrong. But a plethora of recent reports published provides evidence to support my own views.
    While adults are being given their human right to choose to have children - those children are being deprived of their human right in choosing the type of family life they should be given.
    In other instances, wealth is incorporated to disguise other issues as with certain entertainment artists who pretend certain children are their own when they are most clearly not - children are also being used as commodities in the public eye and gay people are quick to adopt the same modern outlook. Elton John, uses children as a status symbol - John's own mother has stated that he will do 'anything for money'. Elton John and his partner were in working in the US and left the children in the UK with a baby sitter - is that loving, concerned parents?

Likes / Dislikes
    Ignoring that it is a well known fact that children who are "different" in some way, will always attract bullying at school - there are far more deeper issues to consider.
    Children who are "different" at school are not ignored.

Likes / Dislikes
    I can understand your objections to this very controversial topic - and yes, there are many couples who cannot have children for various reasons and adoption or IVF are of great benefit to such people and the children grow up in good environments. For same sex parents the issues are not as straight forward. Ignoring that it is a well known fact that children who are "different" in some way, will always attract bullying at school - there are far more deeper issues to consider. One of the partners will have contributed eggs/sperm to the child, while the other will have had nothing to do with its creation. Over time, would this not cause some resentment in the isolated partner? A new born baby is given time to "bond" with its mother as a necessary part of its development. Also, the baby has a great advantage if it is breast fed. The reason why a baby of two female partners is better off than a baby with two male partners. The video that I referred to could have been acted out by actors - if that is the case, what would the reason be, other than to draw attention to what I am trying to get across. If the video is real life - then, for those who understand children - it can be seen that the daughter's body language is well at odds with that of a natural child. This is the evidence that I have witnessed myself - two children I have known placed in such family arrangements, have not produced happy well balanced adults, far from it. But I have only known two - a small sample. If anyone knows of other children in the same situation and has observed alternative personalities - then I would be very happy to have been proved wrong. But a plethora of recent reports published provides evidence to support my own views.
    While adults are being given their human right to choose to have children - those children are being deprived of their human right in choosing the type of family life they should be given.
    In other instances, wealth is incorporated to disguise other issues as with certain entertainment artists who pretend certain children are their own when they are most clearly not - children are also being used as commodities in the public eye and gay people are quick to adopt the same modern outlook. Elton John, uses children as a status symbol - John's own mother has stated that he will do 'anything for money'. Elton John and his partner were in working in the US and left the children in the UK with a baby sitter - is that loving, concerned parents?

My God you write some crap.

deprived of their human right in choosing the type of family life they should be given.
    You're either, over thinking things or a prejudiced arsehole that tries to cover his tracks by typing to much.
    My guess is a bit of the former and a lot of the latter.

Likes / Dislikes
    Said - it appears on this forum you are in the minority of people who think this is a 'controversial topic'. I really can't comment on the rest of your post as I nodded off.
    Volunteers needed now

Southport And Formby Special Athletes
    Registered charity no. 1037697

www.southportspecialathletes.org.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Said..... Pick up the phone

Name:  319CE3D500000578-0-image-a-28_1456588254467.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  38.7 KB

The 1950s is calling you

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Said..... Pick up the phone

Name:  319CE3D500000578-0-image-a-28_1456588254467.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  38.7 KB

The 1950s is calling you
    Which reminds me! You are in Canada, yes? Watch the lorry drivers very carefully now - you are about to receive a number of agency drivers from countries where HGV drivers need only to show they can turn a farm vehicle around on a farm to pass their tests. On busy roads this can lead to problems as the UK has discovered.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceam View Post
    My God you write some crap.

You're either, over thinking things or a prejudiced arsehole that tries to cover his tracks by typing to much.
    My guess is a bit of the former and a lot of the latter.
    Personal insults are used as an excuse for those who cannot provide a sensible argument, did you know that?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by bambi275 View Post
    Said - it appears on this forum you are in the minority of people who think this is a 'controversial topic'. I really can't comment on the rest of your post as I nodded off.
    It really depends on how much you know and how much you believe to be fact. I will accept that I am in the minority on this site, just as I was in the minority when I first stated that the UK had to come out of the EU. I was derided then. Since you claim that you have a short concentration span, I will leave it at that.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

106 - 114 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AJ
Big brands, big deals, 250 machines displayed, tractors, chainsaws, shredders, cultivators, aerators, vacs, trimmers, robot mowers, authorised warranty, most makes, est. 66 years
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 535369
4-8 Liverpool Avenue, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3NH
We have a superb range of over-mantle mirrors to complement any room setting, with over 300 in stock to view.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578788

165 Lord Street, Opposite the Prince of Wales, Southport, PR8 1PF
In superlative classic surroundings, enjoy your tea and food in a building which you would be forgiven to think was in the heart of London! Actually we are opposite the Prince of Wales in Southport
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 540066
Southport & Ainsdale Golf Club, Bradshawa Lane, Southport, PR8 3LG
Following a full time career, Jim has now settled in to a challenging and exciting role as club professional at Southport and Ainsdale Golf Club.
WEBSITE     TEL: 577316

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)