southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

Scary moves by Donald Trump

Is anyone else feeling uncomfortable (ever so slightly scared) in relation to the actions Donald Trump is taking in the Middle East?
    I may be old but I ain't stupid..!!!
    http://www.sdlbl.btck.co.uk
    Clipart

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoja View Post
    Is anyone else feeling uncomfortable (ever so slightly scared) in relation to the actions Donald Trump is taking in the Middle East?
    Most definitely Ped.. Confrontation at the same time with both Russia and North Korea is a very very dangerous move on his part.. His military advisers are playing very stupid potential horrific war games...

Trouble is, none of us know what is really going on behind the scenes,and that is also quite concerning.

Bringing children into this crazy world is not a joy anymore. What sort of future are they going to look forward to ?

Many friends of mine tell me, that their grandchildren don't want to have children for the reason of the instability in todays world.

Do you think this is right not have children because of world politics?

Likes / Dislikes
    The USA, Russia , North Korea will have to very soon sit down and talk . At the moment they are all flexing thier muscles and Trump is just stamping his authority on the World . And isn't doing a very good job .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    The big worry is the lunatic in charge in North Korea. Who could take the "suicide" route rather than back down. Knowing that if he attacks the US with nuclear weapons, his country may be laid to waste very quickly. Nervous times ahead methinks.
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

Likes / Dislikes
    Did you say Middle East?
    Age is simply a matter of mind - age doesn't matter if you don't mind

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek H View Post
    Did you say Middle East?
    The Middle East is just as big a problem as the Far East .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Did you say Middle East?
    Well OK. The WHOLE WORLD
    I may be old but I ain't stupid..!!!
    http://www.sdlbl.btck.co.uk
    Clipart

Likes / Dislikes
    Did you say Middle East?
    http://www.southport.gb.com/southpor..._-55020244.htm

All the same ****...
    I believe that Ped is referring to the recent bomb which was dropped on Afghanistan, which was, after all a warning to North Korea.. Sic..

Former President of Afghanistan accused the U.S. of using Afghanistan as a place to test the MOAB ...and the dropping of that bomb didn't do too much damage. What a mess, these little boy war games...

Likes / Dislikes
    Well OK. The WHOLE WORLD
    Ped dear friend, it most definitely takes another woman to understand what's what. ...

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    The Middle East is just as big a problem as the Far East .
    GR, until now the Far East has managed to display restraint...which is more than the Middle East. The Middle East has the oil factor.

Good friends of mine who reside in Tokyo, are feeling very jittery with the situation...no where is safe anymore...

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by shippy View Post
    GR, until now the Far East has managed to display restraint...which is more than the Middle East. The Middle East has the oil factor.

Good friends of mine who reside in Tokyo, are feeling very jittery with the situation...no where is safe anymore...
    Totally agree with you Shippy. May your friends be safe .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes

Talking

as for the middle east those missiles by trump actually did no harm or damage, the russians were warned and never fired their own defensive anti missiles (probably a secret deal), which makes you think this was more about showing china and north korea that the usa will act....if n.korea is left another year unchecked it will fire when capable an inter-continental nuclear missile at japan usa or similar, the option of sitting back and talking hasnt worked, i think a soon to be fired cruise missile has kim jong-un s name on it, he is a complete lunatic, i feel sorry that north korea is not sharing in south koreas wealth and success, perhaps it soon will and bring stabilitly to that peninsula, if cruise missiles were about in ww11 and taken hitler and himmler out millions of lives would have been saved

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by shippy View Post
    Situation puts one in mind of that song by Nena...99 Red Balloons!

On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Did you say Middle East?
    Do they not have Specsavers in Norway? you quoted what Ped said and then asked her what she'd said. Old age I suppose.

Likes / Dislikes
    Well, as Frazer said.

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Image changed due to narcissistic meglomania

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Southport & Ainsdale Golf Club, Bradshawa Lane, Southport, PR8 3LG
Following a full time career, Jim has now settled in to a challenging and exciting role as club professional at Southport and Ainsdale Golf Club.
WEBSITE     TEL: 577316
Heritage Houset, 9b Hoghton St, Southport, PR9 0TE
All your business insurance needs under one roof! Car, motor, home, taxi, fleets, shops, offices Best cover found at lowest prices! Free quotations provided.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 631913

127 Wennington Road, SOUTHPORT, PR9 7AH
Our team of Veterinary Surgeons, trainee and qualified Veterinary Nurses and Receptionists aim to provide the highest possible standard of a personal, caring and friendly service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 214460
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)