southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

London terror attack

Awful news from London as a probable lone terrorist wreaks havoc in Parliament Square, one confirmed to be deceased, many others injured as car ploughs into pedestrians then driver stabs a policeman. Thoughts with all those involved and their families. Prayers for those who are fighting their injuries.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39355940
    Volunteers needed now

Southport And Formby Special Athletes
    Registered charity no. 1037697

www.southportspecialathletes.org.uk

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    the frightening part of this is they are in southport, iv over heard them (in a local shop where i was doing a job) celebrating the charlie hebdo attack in paris, they are here and against us!.. no doubt the snowflakes will make excuses for this activity...

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by torchwud View Post
    the frightening part of this is they are in southport, iv over heard them (in a local shop where i was doing a job) celebrating the charlie hebdo attack in paris, they are here and against us!.. no doubt the snowflakes will make excuses for this activity...
    1) did you think to report the above incident to the police .
    2) who / what are the snowflakes you refer to .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    I cannot tell you how dreadful it is waiting to hear your daughter is safe.

My daughter is safe.

Likes / Dislikes
    Thoughts are with the families of those who have lost thier lives , one of whom is a police officer . RIP.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    1) did you think to report the above incident to the police .
    2) who / what are the snowflakes you refer to
    Liberals?

Likes / Dislikes
    Always remember folks,
    this has nothing to do with Islam.

He was a Lone Wolf with Mental issues.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx
    Always remember folks,
    this has nothing to do with Islam.

He was a Lone Wolf with Mental issues.
    You both seem to know more than the rest of us (and the media, as far as I can find).

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbead View Post
    You both seem to know more than the rest of us (and the media, as far as I can find).
    Twitter reckons it was carried out by Abu Izzadeen, a hate preacher born in London as Trevor Brooks.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by normancleture View Post
    Twitter reckons it was carried out by Abu Izzadeen, a hate preacher born in London as Trevor Brooks.
    Ah! Sorry, knock yourselves out.

Likes / Dislikes
    I hear a bunch of Edge Hill students and their tutor were in the vicinity, some apparently injured.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    You really do make some stuff up. I don't see why this is any different to the other stories you have made up. I've not heard any excuses four thirds attack. In fact all I've heard is muslims in my workplace expressing their disgust.

Likes / Dislikes
    Well did you report the above to the police . Or is it just a figment of your imagination .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    IF you have overheard conversations of this sort, you SHOULD have reported it and you are an abject failure if you didn't, I would doubt that anyone of whatever political persuasion would even attempt to excuse the activities of terrorist scum.

Remember a great deal of police and security information comes from members of the public reporting suspicious or inflammatory activity, did you do your part?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by normancleture View Post
    I have read this as well elsewhere. I was fully expecting a Lone Wolf excuse but I really can't see that this is anything other than an attack designed to {win or lose} incite a certain type of person to carry out further attacks in the name of twisted part of a religion {I would use the words peaceful religion but no religion is truly peaceful}. While there might be a sizable part of Muslims who will not express support openly about todays actions , we must remember that the vast majority will be as disgusted as we are & afraid of reprisals. The ones who support it, openly or covertly can go burn in Hell!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Image changed due to narcissistic meglomania

1 ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)