southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
    Likes / Dislikes

I want to try this coat on,where are the mirrors?

Asked two members of staff,,,,,,when I could find them,"Over there",with a wave of the hand.
    The store is MASSIVE lack of staff,lack of mirrors.
    Found a small mirror by the till.
    Sports Direct.
    Devil in disguise,

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    Asked two members of staff,,,,,,when I could find them,"Over there",with a wave of the hand.
    The store is MASSIVE lack of staff,lack of mirrors.
    Found a small mirror by the till.
    Sports Direct.
    Yer pay pea nuts yer get monkeys .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Terrible place. Try buying footwear from there. You wait half an hour, clutching that one boot because they don't put them out in pairs, for a glimpse of a staff member to help. They then go off for another half an hour to find a member of staff from that department.

God help you if you have to return or exchange that pair of boots. That's another hour out of your life. Eventually having to ask to see a manager, because they 'don't do refunds'. I finally thought I was free from this third level of hell, joyously placing one foot back across the threshold to civilisation. All hope was dashed when the alarm went off, indicating they'd 'forgotten' to remove the security tag. In the mean time, whilst detaining a dangerous criminal such as me, a bunch of teenage twunts are pilfering half the stock and merrily biking off down Tulketh Street.

At the end of the day, I suppose it is payback for buying from a company that we all know is absolutely appalling.

said Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Terrible place. Try buying footwear from there. You wait half an hour, clutching that one boot because they don't put them out in pairs, for a glimpse of a staff member to help. They then go off for another half an hour to find a member of staff from that department.

God help you if you have to return or exchange that pair of boots. That's another hour out of your life. Eventually having to ask to see a manager, because they 'don't do refunds'. I finally thought I was free from this third level of hell, joyously placing one foot back across the threshold to civilisation. All hope was dashed when the alarm went off, indicating they'd 'forgotten' to remove the security tag. In the mean time, whilst detaining a dangerous criminal such as me, a bunch of teenage twunts are pilfering half the stock and merrily biking off down Tulketh Street.

At the end of the day, I suppose it is payback for buying from a company that we all know is absolutely appalling.
    Never bother - went in once, didn't like it, came out! Most of the on line shoe retailers offer a free returns policy, send you a measuring chart to check your size for a particular brand, offer express delivery and a no quibble money back guarantee, and they have a larger variety to choose from - one does not have to deal with the frustration of the local shops!

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

4-8 Liverpool Avenue, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3NH
We have a superb range of over-mantle mirrors to complement any room setting, with over 300 in stock to view.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578788
30 Virginia Street, Southport, PR8 6RU
Established 17 years ago. MOT\'s, servicing, repairs. Free collection and delivery service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 543808

15 Hampton Road, Southport, PR8 6SX
Your local hire centre. Extensive range of tools and equipment. Suppliers to the trade and DIY
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 538595
Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)