southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Liverpool took al three point at Anfield today against MU , But, that's not the whole story . Liverpool looked and are streets ahead , Streets ahead , we gifted them a goal yet we were streets ahead , I've never seen a MU team so inept ,so void of ideas , so outclassed . They are now 19points behind Liverpool and it's December , last season they were 19 behind City and that was when the season finished . I not saying who's going to finish as champions as it is too early but we are now a top top side .and we have a great manager the way Jurgen has changed our club is nothing short of a miracle, I believe we now go on to the pitch knowing we are capable of winning . The players are fit both physically and mentally , fantastic .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    Liverpool took al three point at Anfield today against MU , But, that's not the whole story . Liverpool looked and are streets ahead , Streets ahead , we gifted them a goal yet we were streets ahead , I've never seen a MU team so inept ,so void of ideas , so outclassed . They are now 19points behind Liverpool and it's December , last season they were 19 behind City and that was when the season finished . I not saying who's going to finish as champions as it is too early but we are now a top top side .and we have a great manager the way Jurgen has changed our club is nothing short of a miracle, I believe we now go on to the pitch knowing we are capable of winning . The players are fit both physically and mentally , fantastic .
    ^^^^
    This.
    Plus we seem, at last, to have a midfield with the steel and guile to take on anybody. Fabhino was outstanding and my man of the match. And as you suggest it was more Man Disjointed than United. Onwards and upwards!!
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

Likes / Dislikes
    Another win , good solid performance again , clean sheet and it's good night from me .:
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Another win , good solid performance again , clean sheet and it's good night from me .:
    Yes, fairly competent with the right result, on the night. There were one or two careless moments in midfield though that better opposition could have made good use of. Quite happy nevertheless, top of the league over Christmas and long may it continue.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick2 View Post
    Yes, fairly competent with the right result, on the night. There were one or two careless moments in midfield though that better opposition could have made good use of. Quite happy nevertheless, top of the league over Christmas and long may it continue.
    And dont you just love Crystal Palace??

Likes / Dislikes
    Just watched Everton v Spurs. That would have to be one of the worst defensive displays I've seen for a long time. Very disappointing.

Likes / Dislikes
    Just watched Everton v Spurs. That would have to be one of the worst defensive displays I've seen for a long time. Very disappointing.
    I'm watching a recording Nick , its as you suggest a very poor defensive performance (first half ) and they are a bit short in midfield, striking wise , nowt there either . Don't know where to go to bed or watch the second half .
    Sod it I'll suffer .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Not wishing to be mean, it is Christmas after all, but not much mention of the "gap" these days, I trust a goodly number have sent Roy Hodgson a Christmas card.

Likes / Dislikes
    Another solid performance by Liverpool and what a responce from Everton after a drumbing by Spurs .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Another solid performance by Liverpool and what a responce from Everton after a drumbing by Spurs .
    "Drumbing", Never heard that one before??

Likes / Dislikes
    "Drumbing", Never heard that one before??
    Ha, you haven't lived.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Ha, you haven't lived.
    I've been to Leicester though! What a great place with a fine football team!!

Likes / Dislikes
    Yet another terrific performance by Liverpool yesterday, although I must add Arsenal were poor , but we still had beat them and beat them we did.
    Everton beaten again . !!!!
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Watched the Everton v Leicester game today , my god Everton totally void of ideas . Lot of work to be done there.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Another huge game for Liverpool tonight against City.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Heritage Houset, 9b Hoghton St, Southport, PR9 0TE
All your business insurance needs under one roof! Car, motor, home, taxi, fleets, shops, offices Best cover found at lowest prices! Free quotations provided.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 631913
4-8 Liverpool Avenue, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3NH
We have a superb range of over-mantle mirrors to complement any room setting, with over 300 in stock to view.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578788

165 Lord Street, Opposite the Prince of Wales, Southport, PR8 1PF
In superlative classic surroundings, enjoy your tea and food in a building which you would be forgiven to think was in the heart of London! Actually we are opposite the Prince of Wales in Southport
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 540066
106 - 114 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AJ
Big brands, big deals, 250 machines displayed, tractors, chainsaws, shredders, cultivators, aerators, vacs, trimmers, robot mowers, authorised warranty, most makes, est. 66 years
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 535369

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)