southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    [QUOTE=theantiquesman;6614747]

Must agree,
    congratulation to Burnley
    and to Newcastle, what a fabulous equalizer. As I say LUCK has a lot to play in the game of football, a game of 3 halves

Anything is possible.................Even a trophy
    Ever seen a pig fly .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    [QUOTE=grassroots;6614787]
    Quote Originally Posted by theantiquesman View Post

Ever seen a pig fly .
    Mr Grassroots I love your humour.

D U C K here come a pig

Likes / Dislikes
    [QUOTE=theantiquesman;6614844]
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post

Mr Grassroots I love your humour.

D U C K here come a pig

Be hopes you are smiling come the end of the season ,
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Some interesting rumours doing the rounds on social media

Rumours continue to sweep round social media connecting Alisher Usmanov with Everton.

Usmanov, Arsenal’s second largest shareholder and Russia’s richest man, owns 30 per cent of the north London club.

But he has no power whatsoever, with American billionaire Stan Kroenke in full control of what happens at the Emirates thanks to his 67 per cent stake.

Usmanov attempted to buy out Kroenke earlier in the year, offering him £1 billion for his majority share in May.

But Kroenke refused the offer and there are now reports that the 70-year-old has turned the tables and made a bid to purchase Usmanov’s minority stake.
    Arsenal fans are far from happy at the latest speculation and believe Usmanov could take the money having been frozen out at Arsenal and follow the route taken Farhad Moshiri.

The Iranian businessman originally arrived at the Emirates as Usmanov’s partner in Red and White Holdings as they tried to take control of the north London club.

But he sold his shares in the Gunners so he could take control at Everton - where he has already overseen a huge spending spree.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    Some interesting rumours doing the rounds on social media

Rumours continue to sweep round social media connecting Alisher Usmanov with Everton.

Usmanov, Arsenal’s second largest shareholder and Russia’s richest man, owns 30 per cent of the north London club.

But he has no power whatsoever, with American billionaire Stan Kroenke in full control of what happens at the Emirates thanks to his 67 per cent stake.

Usmanov attempted to buy out Kroenke earlier in the year, offering him £1 billion for his majority share in May.

But Kroenke refused the offer and there are now reports that the 70-year-old has turned the tables and made a bid to purchase Usmanov’s minority stake.
    Arsenal fans are far from happy at the latest speculation and believe Usmanov could take the money having been frozen out at Arsenal and follow the route taken Farhad
    The Iranian businessman originally arrived at the Emirates as Usmanov’s partner in Red and White Holdings as they tried to take control of the north London club.

But he sold his shares in the Gunners so he could take control at Everton - where he has already overseen a huge spending spree.

Interesting Steed. What the latest on the stadium .
    Things on the playing side for both clubs aren't good at the moment . Everton haven't started the season , and Liverpool seem to have lost thier way . And the art of defending properly .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Heard nothing new regarding the stadium, as with all these things nothing happens overnight.

Dreadful start by Everton, it’s not so much the results that are worrying, they’ve played four of the favourites, 3 away from home, but the performances, which have been woeful.
    Not sure what is going on, on paper we have a decent squad (apart from a proven striker) but none of them are performing to anything like the level required.

Liverpool’s problems at the back have been well documented not only on this site but on TV, Radio and in the press for a few seasons now, which is puzzling to the likes of me as to why Klopp has done nothing about it.

Now the forwards aren’t knocking them in as they have been previously it’s highlighting those defensive frailties even more, and it’s 3 months before the window opens again.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    Heard nothing new regarding the stadium, as with all these things nothing happens overnight.

Dreadful start by Everton, it’s not so much the results that are worrying, they’ve played four of the favourites, 3 away from home, but the performances, which have been woeful.
    Not sure what is going on, on paper we have a decent squad (apart from a proven striker) but none of them are performing to anything like the level required.

Liverpool’s problems at the back have been well documented not only on this site but on TV, Radio and in the press for a few seasons now, which is puzzling to the likes of me as to why Klopp has done nothing about it.

Now the forwards aren’t knocking them in as they have been previously it’s highlighting those defensive frailties even more, and it’s 3 months before the window opens again.
    Things can only get better for Everton , don't think Liverpool will make top four this season . It puzzles me why they haven't addressed the defensive problems although they did try for VanDyke, but where was the plan B.: they knew weeks before the window closed that they weren't getting him .confused:
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Gone very quiet on here can't think "why" .
    International break over back to the real business .
    Liverpool v Manu . Always good games , Liverpool will have to play very well to get a result , Manu, the way they are playing they'll just have to turn up ..
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    At last a clean sheet .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Just to remind you all , The Gap IS "REDDDDDDDDDDDD
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Yes another clean sheet . Spurs this W/E
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Aww talking to yerself in here GR. Where's all them Blues gone eh?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smythe View Post
    Aww talking to yerself in here GR. Where's all them Blues gone eh?
    Thank god for a response . Get you ar*se back on here I don't like talking to myself , next thing I'll be ANSWERING MYSELF .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    No blues to talk about their new start, after their £140M investment over the summer transfer window? I remember there was much crowing from our blue friends " we're billionaires", "we will win the title", "we will win a couple of trophies this year", "we've bought class players in", "Koeman is a genius"

I mean I laughed at the time but so fierce was their vitriol that it made even us reds hesitate with a response.

Anyways going well so far isn't it? Are there any blues on here anymore or have they disappeared under rocks again?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smythe View Post
    No blues to talk about their new start, after their £140M investment over the summer transfer window? I remember there was much crowing from our blue friends " we're billionaires", "we will win the title", "we will win a couple of trophies this year", "we've bought class players in", "Koeman is a genius"

I mean I laughed at the time but so fierce was their vitriol that it made even us reds hesitate with a response.

Anyways going well so far isn't it? Are there any blues on here anymore or have they disappeared under rocks again?
    👍😄😄😄 we shouldn't laugh at the afflicted. But seriously they are in a mess . We had a decent result in the CL , but we should and could have won against the Mancs.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)